Background

Monday, August 6, 2012

Dreamweaver Challenge


My good friend, JD, told me that there is a wonderful challenge at Dreamweaver Stencils and I should enter it.  This month you can win a new Christmas stencil if you are voted best usage of Dreamweaver products or you could win for best interpretation of the challenge.  Christmas!!  There are a lot of possibilities.   This is my interpretation.  Wish me luck!  The link can be found here:  http://www.dreamweaverstencils.blogspot.com/2012/08/christmas-in-august-next-challenge.html  I used clear, warm ultra-fine glitter while the stencil was down and colored it with my copics.  Then when I lifted the stencil, I used Mustard glitter from Dreamweaver to fill in with gold.  The holly branch is from Cherry Lynn and I cut it apart so it didn't hide too much of the image.  The gold pearls are from Reflections, the gold paper is from SU and the red paper is generic from my stash.  Thanks for taking the time to take a look.

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job with this challenge, Cherie,
    I really like this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful crystal-like ornament! Love the embellishments that your added. Fabulous double-glitter technique! We are so glad that you played along with us this month, and hope you'll link some more creations! BTW, your wonderful card will be featured on the Dreamweaver Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dreamweaver-Stencils/283103555055254

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, WOW, WOW is all I can say. This is beautiful. Great job!!! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete