Background

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Baby Shower Card






One of my oldest friend's daughter is having a baby girl in March.  So I made this card for her.  This was made in 1 afternoon.  I dry embossed the base with Swiss Dots.  I think they always work for baby cards.  The dies are Spellbinders Decorative Labels 27, the "bundle of joy", shoes, vines and baby bottle were cut using my Slice.  I am so pleased to be able to use it again.  Had some difficulty that some great ladies talked me through on Splitcoaststampers in the forum.  The papers were generic.  I was so happy it came together quickly. 

Thanks for stopping by and as always, your comments are always welcomed.

2 comments:

  1. So Happy to hear that you managed to get your slice working again...so you could make this lovely card...I'm sure that Rhonda (and her daughter will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty baby card. I'm sure it will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete