Background

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Untraditional Valentines Day Card

This is very untraditional for Valentine's Day.  I have a very good friend that doesn't like cute and mushy, but he does like American Indian art.  So I sat down and thought and thought.  I knew I wanted to do something with feathers and the below it what I came up with.  I'm very pleased with how it turned out.  Please let me know what you think.  Thanks.





The inside of the card is simple, but works with the outside. 

Hope you like it.  I'm sure he will.



3 comments:

  1. I know he will too...really nicely done and very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it... I like it! Cleverly done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it certainly tickles my fancy. I got here from JD/Jill...and I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete